Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dance Legend Papaya

Hello World!
Well, I've been wanting to start a nail polish blog for a long time now and I've only just gotten the courage to do it, so here I am. Thanks for looking at my very humble blog! Let's get straight to the nail polish!

For my first post, I thought it would be fitting to show an orange and black polish for Halloween AND for the Flyers, so here is Dance Legend's Papaya (951), just in time for hockey season and Halloween!! First is in sunlight, second is in shade:


Dance Legend Papaya
Dance Legend Papaya


Well, let's talk about this! I used 3 coats for these pictures, and I wish the sunlight picture could show just how bright this one is. This is a neon jelly with lots of black and white hex and bar glitter. Since it's a jelly, it isn't fully opaque but I don't really mind it, you can't really see the nail line much in person. I didn't use a topcoat, so it does look a bit dull. Dry time on this is normal.
This is the third Dance Legend polish that I've purchased and I like the brand. They tend to do really great thermals and holos.
I purchased this from Llarowe, and it was discounted at that!

Last night I was able to watch the Flyers beat the Islanders 5-2 so I was pretty excited for that! Maybe we're going to start coming back..
Lecavalier, or LeCadillac as I call him (I have no idea why I call him that, I just always have...) looked pretty fantastic with that hattrick! The Eagles play against the Giants tonight, here's hoping for another win!

No comments:

Post a Comment