Monday, October 28, 2013

Zoya Jem

Hey Everyone!

I'm sharing one of my favorite fall colors today by Zoya called Jem. I love Zoya polishes, the bottles have a great shape to them, the brushes are nice and large and of course, the polishes themselves are very nice quality, I think!

Here she is:

Zoya Jem
Zoya Jem

Gah, look at that sparkle!! I love this one so much. The formula on this is great, two coats and so shiny (I didn't use a top coat for the picture). It's almost a one coater, but I had some bald spots. This is great on its own, but I also like to use it for layering, and maybe I'll do some combinations with it to show how versatile it is.
 It seems similar to Zoya's Valerie, which was released in 2010 in their Fire and Ice collection, but I think Zoya discontinued it. I can't find it on their website, in any case.
 You can purchase Zoya polishes at Zoya's website, and I've also seen them at Ulta. Zoya does a lot of great promotions throughout the year, so if you sign up and keep your eyes open, you'll probably be able to snag some at a discount.
 
Thanks for looking, and have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment