Monday, February 3, 2014

Comparison: Zoya Odette vs OPI I'm Feelin' Sashy

Hey Again!

Today I've got two new polishes to compare: Zoya Odette versus OPI I'm Feelin' Sashy. I've got some good news for you and some bad news for me. The good news is if you missed out on I'm Feelin' Sashy, Odette is extremely similar. The bad news for me is that I continue this streak of getting polishes that are pretty much the same. Lol! Check out the pics:


Zoya Odette OPI I'm Feelin Sashy Comparison Dupes
Lighting: Indoor

Zoya Odette OPI I'm Feelin Sashy Comparison Dupes
Lighting: Full Sun

Zoya Odette dupe opi I'm feelin sashy dupe
Lighting: Full Sun

Can you even tell a difference? It's there, but it's subtle. I've got Odette on my pinky and middle finger, and Sashy on my middle and index.
Formula wise, I prefer the Zoya. It's thicker, so it's more opaque, but only slightly. I have two coats on of each. I bet if you were to add a 3rd coat of the OPI, it would look even more similar.
Most of the time I'm going to prefer a Zoya creme over probably any other brand, and this is no exception, but it's really very hard to tell the difference between these two. I'm pretty much calling them dupes. Hopefully you didn't purchase both like I did :)
I hope this has been helpful! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment