Friday, January 31, 2014

Comparisons: Zoya Mira vs China Glaze Grape Pop

Hi Again!

I've got another comparison for you today. I'm glad I'm finally able to do these, because the more of these I do, the more I realize that I really like specific colors! I'm so bad about buying varying shades of the same colors. And if it's purple, it's happening.

So I've got Zoya Mira on my pinky and ring fingers and China Glaze Grape Pop on my index and middle fingers. These are pretty similar but they aren't dupes. Check it out:

Zoya Mira China Glaze Grape Pop Comparison Dupes

Zoya Mira China Glaze Grape Pop Comparison Dupes

You can tell a bit better with the bottom picture that these aren't dupes. Mira is probably a shade lighter, and less cool toned. Grape Pop is definitely more blue based. I like both of these.
Formula wise, Mira wins it. Zoya almost always puts out a top notch creme, and Mira is no exception there. It's smoother and a bit thicker (in a good way) than Grape Pop.
I've got two coats on and no top coat for each of these. I love how shiny both of these are. I hope this is helpful to you! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment