Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Picture Polish: Imperial

Happy New Year!

I wanted to start the new year out with a special polish that I really like. Of course, it's purple. This is my first piCture pOlish, and I think it's great! I bought this on Llarowe's site, and I'd been eyeing it for awhile, so I feel like I was justified in purchasing ANOTHER purple. I was really wanting this one!

Picture Polish Imperial Purple Glitter Polish
Imperial: Full Sunlight
Picture Polish Imperial Purple Glitter Polish
Imperial: Shade
Picture Polish Imperial Purple Glitter Polish
Imperial: Wee Close up!
I LOVE this. I thought I would, so I'm really not at all surprised. This is pretty neon in the sunlight. It's got a rubbery kind of finish, and while that chips easier on me than usual, I like the finish enough that I didn't want to add shine on it, so this is 2 coats with no top coat. It's a bit patchy, so that's the only negative I can say about it. Another coat would probably fix that up, but it's worth noting.
I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment