Saturday, January 4, 2014

Comparison: OPI Koala Bear-y VS Zoya Sachii - Are They Dupes?

Good Morning!

Happy Playoff Saturday! Here's hoping that the Eagles beat the Saints tonight and go on to the next round!

I recently purchased some polishes from Zoya, and a few of them looked pretty similar to others that I have in my stash, so I'll be posting some comparisons for you. I like going through the stash every once in a while to see what looks similar, and to try and stop myself from buying things that look the same. That's difficult since I feel like we're attracted to the same colors that we think look good on us! So anyway, here's the comparison!

Zoya Sachii Koala Bear-y comparison dupes

Zoya Sachii Koala Bear-y comparison dupes

Can you tell the difference?? It's pretty tough! I've got OPI Koala Bear-y on my pinky and middle finger, and Zoya Sachii on my ring and index finger. In real life too, it was very difficult to tell these apart. The finishes are both similar too, as they are both creme without shimmer. I think that Koala Bear-y might be a touch darker.
Formula wise, I prefer Koala Bear-y, as ut's darker on the initial coat and doesn't take as much to build up as Sachii. Though Sachii does build, it's thinner so you really need three coats to build it up here, while you just need two for Koala Bear-y.
I love both OPI and Zoya's cremes, so I think either is a nice choice. These are almost dead on dupes, for me. Hope this is helpful to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment