Thursday, January 16, 2014

NOTD: OPI Sleigh Ride for Two and Cover Girl Timeless Rubies


Hi Again!

I've got a quick NOTD to show you, using an OPI and a Cover Girl polish I saw at the store the other day that I just liked. I wanted to use Sleigh Ride for Two, but wanted something sparkly to go with it, which is why I used Timeless Rubies! A few people noticed this and liked it, so maybe you will too!

OPI Sleigh Ride for Two Cover Girl Timeless Rubies


I also have a closeup of timeless rubies, it's quite sparkly!

OPI Sleigh Ride for Two Cover Girl Timeless Rubies

The OPI doesn't look as brown in person as it does here in photos. This is a kind of unexpected combination, but I like it. One thing I've noticed, I've started getting a bit more creative with my color combinations since I've been blogging and wearing polish.

Hope you like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment