Monday, January 20, 2014

Randoms: Butter London

Hey Everyone!

I've got a few Butter Londons to show you today! I've got Brummie, Squatter, Silly Billy, Kerfuffle and Lady Muck.
I bought these during a sale of some kind, I don't remember which, but I wanted to show them all in the same post. Check out the jump for more pictures and reviews!

Butter London Brummie Squatter Silly Billy Kerfuffle Lady Muck




First up, Brummie. It's a dark, cool toned purple with a vinyl type finish. The finish is what makes this different for me. This is 3 coats, no top coat:

Butter London Brummie

Butter London Brummie

Second, Squatter. I don't own a chartreuse green like this, I really like it. This is 3 coats, it evened out quite nicely. No streaking or pooling. This one takes someone a bit brave, it's really quite bright in person:

Butter London Squatter

Next up, Silly Billy. I've been looking for a non-jelly finish bright orange (looking for more ways to do Flyers nails, of course!!) and this one comes pretty close for me. This is 3 coats. It evened out very nicely, and was never streaky:

Butter London Silly Billy

Next, Kerfuffle. I like that name, but I guess it's novel for an American to hear British slang. This one was a bit streaky, even after the 3rd coat. It evened out somewhat, but it was also a bit thick which hindered the evening out. I think this looks thick on the nails too. The color is nice though:

Butter London Kerfuffle

Lastly, Lady Muck. I think this one might be my favorite of this bunch. I like the shimmer, which you can see even in low lighting. I also love the stormy blue-grey color. This is 2 coats:

Butter London Lady Muck

Butter London Lady Muck

You can really see that nice silver shimmer in the closeup here. I've got more Butter Londons to swatch but this is my first batch. I hope this was helpful and you liked the pictures! For those of you in the states, have a nice holiday!
Google

No comments:

Post a Comment