Monday, January 6, 2014

Zoya Pandora

Happy Monday!

Mannequin hands, anyone?

Maybe the better question is, am I weird for kinda liking the mannequin hands look? I hope not! Well, I think that Zoya's Pandora is a good match for my skintone, so I'm diggin it!

zoya pandora neutral creme polish

I've got a few more after the jump!



zoya pandora neutral creme polish

zoya pandora neutral creme polish

zoya pandora neutral creme polish
Shade
Now that I think of it, I probably don't need a lot of pictures for a creme, but since I've already taken the pictures I may as well use them.

I have to say, I really love Zoya's creme polishes. I think they really do such a great job on their creme formula. It might be my favorite brand for cremes that I've found so far.
I commented about this last week, but this is similar to Lauren. It's a creme and Lauren is a shimmer, but the tones are close. I'll probably put a comparison of these two up because I'm curious myself.

I have 2 coats of Pandora on here. It has the tiniest little hint of shimmer.
Like I've said before, you can purchase Zoya products on their website and in stores like Ulta. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment