Wednesday, January 8, 2014

NOTD: Hurricanes Nails


It's Wednesday!  This week is flying by. It's been super busy at work, so that probably helps.

So! My second favorite hockey team is the Carolina Hurricanes! I was kinda playing around with my nails the other day and I knew I'd be going to watch them play, so I did a very simple red and black manicure, nothing fancy, but I still like it. I've been practicing with getting the lines nice and straight on my nails, so this was good practice.

OPI Danke-Shiny Red Black Onxy NOTD
OPI Danke-Shiny Red Black Onxy NOTD

These kinda remind me of a diving flag, except of course I used black instead of white. That might be something fun to do if I ever get the courage up to go diving again :)

I used OPI's Danke-Shiny Red and  Black Onxy for this. I'll be going to a Hurricane's game this year and I'll do something a bit more fancy for that. This inspired me and I've got a few more ideas for something a bit more exciting. Maybe I'll be able to look back on this and appreciate it for it's simplicity, and hopefully I'll be more creative too!

No comments:

Post a Comment