Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hare Polish: Rococo Grandeur


Happy New Years Eve!

Well, I think this shade is pretty festive, if not quite what you would expect for a New Years manicure. I bought this polish during the Cyber Monday (or maybe it was Black Friday) sale on Llarowe's page. I made it a point to buy only brands that I haven't tried before, so Hare Polish is new to me. I like how this turned out. Rococo Grandeur is a delicate pale blue creme with pink and gold glitter:


Hare Polish Rococo Grandeur Glitter Polish
Rococo Grandeur: semi shade
Hare Polish Rococo Grandeur Glitter Polish
Close up!!
I'm SUCH a sucker for a close up. I just think that polishes like this look SO cool. I even like doing closeups of cremes, I'm getting pretty silly about it honestly!
So, what do I think? Well, formula wise it's okay. Because it's a glitter, it was thicker than usual. No problem. Because its a pastel, I had a little streaky-ness. Those two things added together made for not as smooth application as usual, but nothing difficult. I really like the end result of this, so working extra doesn't bother me. I hope you like this one!
Be safe and have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment