Monday, December 2, 2013

Seche Enchantment and Uplifting

Hello Again!

I hope you all had a nice restful holiday, if you're in the States! Mine was pretty good. We didn't cook this year, which is a bit odd but it was much more relaxing than usual. I went out to my local Philly bar last night and watched the Flyers win in a shootout (!!), so I was pretty happy to see that.

Onto polish! I ordered these along with some Christmas gifts last week and decided to swatch them today. I've never used Seche's colors, so these were new to me. I've got Enchantment and Uplifting, both of which are purple (surprise surprise!):

Seche Enchantment
Enchantment

Seche Uplifting
Uplifting



Both of these are two coats. My thoughts:

I started off loving Enchantment's formula, but the more I used it, the more I hated it. It's so thick and hard to work with, though it's pretty opaque. You might be able to get away with 1 coat, but I had such a baldy goopy mess, I put another coat on and evened it out that way. I do like the color, but it's not all that unique, so it may not be worth the trouble. I'll definitely thin this out next time. I wasn't enchanted, I guess (sorry for the pun, couldn't resist).

Uplifting was great, formula wise, definitely not too thick like Enchantment. It's opaque for a foil/metallic, though I used two coats. I see some silver in the bottle, but it doesn't translate much on the nail. I like this one, but I have a feeling I have something similar. I was hoping there would be a bit more silver in this one, to make it more unique. I do like the color though!

I purchased both of these at Head2Toe beauty. I've also seen Seche in Ulta. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment