Friday, December 20, 2013

Zoya Timo

Hello Everyone!

Happy Friday!! And this is the Friday before a long break for us. I imagine that might be the same for a lot of people, so I'm sure there's a lot of happy campers out there :)

I've got a quick review of Timo from Zoya today. I bought their 12 pack holiday set, and I noticed that Timo wasn't on the website. I didn't see a lot of reviews on it, so I figured I would review it in case anyone is looking for some pictures of it. Here she is:

Zoya Timo
Timo: semi shade
Zoya Timo
Timo: full shade
I didn't notice this when I was taking the pictures, but my middle cuticle is pretty stained, isn't it? I decided not to take any other pictures of this because I think it's helpful to see that the polish stains a bit. I didn't notice bad staining on the nail bed, but it definitely stains your skin, quickly.
Formula on this is slightly thick for a creme. Zoya usually has a top notch creme formula, this one is a bit thicker than usual.
I love the stormy blue color of this. It's dark, but it never looks black, even in the shade. It's perfect for winter. I don't have any colors like this, so I'm happy to have it.
Thanks for checking this out, and have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment