Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Serum No. 5: Sunset Flare

Happy Wednesday!

Half way through the week, then I'll have a few weeks off for winter break. Yay! Just a few more days :)

So, I've got a nice one today! Another multi functioning polish from Serum No. 5! Check out Sunset Flare!

Serum no 5 Sunset Flare

This shot captures this very well, because it's an orange shifting pink. What, is a shifting polish not enough for ya? There's a surprise with this one after the jump!




Serum no 5 Sunset Flare
Indoor - Low Light

Serum no 5 Sunset Flare
Seriously, this glows in the dark!

I can't tell you how excited I was to actually be able to take a picture in the dark of this polish. Are you kidding me? I've never owned a glow in the dark polish, so I was having all kinds of fun with this. A color shifting glow in the dark polish! Amazing! I love this.
Formula on this one is great, no issues with pooling or any weird thickness (you never know, with it being glow in the dark and all).
I've got three coats of Sunset Flare on. One thing I will say, this definitely glows in the dark much more strongly after it's been out in the sun.
I purchased this on Serum No. 5's webpage. Hope you enjoyed this one as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment