Thursday, December 12, 2013

Marc Jacobs: Petra

Hi Everyone! Happy Thursday!

I've got Petra today from Marc Jacobs. I bought this back in Sephora's sale and did a comparison of it here. I'll show you what it looks like on all of my fingers (lol) and go from there:

Marc Jacobs Petra
Petra - Low Lighting
Marc Jacobs Petra
Petra - Partial Light/Shade
Marc Jacobs Petra
Petra - Sunlight

 I like the way this looks out in full blown sun. It has more of a purple cast to it there. This wavers on almost being too frosty for me, but luckily its more of a foil than frost. Honestly, it's not a frost in finish, but it can look like that in certain light. Formula on this is nice. I've got two coats on for these pictures. But, for a polish this expensive, it's not something I'd be really writing back home about. The color is unique though, I don't have anything quite like it. I've been wearing it on my toes, and it's a nice fall shade.

I purchased this at Sephora. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment