Saturday, December 14, 2013

Model's Own: Absinthe and Pinky Brown

Good morning!

I order two Model's Own polish from Ninja Polish recently. Pinky Brown is old (new to me) and Absinthe is from their holiday collection from this year. Here are the pictures:


model's own pinky brownmodel's own absinthe

I've got more pictures and thoughts on the formulas after the jump!




model's own absinthe
Close up glitter shot!
Absinthe is a forest green glitter with lots of nice large and small hex glitter.

model's own pinky brown

model's own pinky brown

model's own pinky brown

Pinky Brown is a foily burgundy shifting copper brown polish.

First of all, sorry for the excessive pictures of pinky brown, but this is such a shifter! Every view of it looks very different, and I love it for that.

So let's talk formulas. I have to say, I HATED Absinthe's formula. It was a goopy thick mess. I LOVE the end result though, so I'm definitely torn. I have three coats on, but I needed a third coat just to even out the mess. I'll probably wear this again, but I wanted to caution you on it. The end result looks nice though.
Pinky Brown has a sorta foil finish on it, so it's thin to start out, but builds nicely. No issues with the formula, and I love that shift.

I purchased these at Ninja Polish. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment