Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Nails: OPI Magazine Cover Mouse and Crown Me Already!

Hump Dayyy! Yeah, sorry, when I walked into work this morning a coworker and I were kinda shouting that down the hall. Good times.

So! Are you ready for the break? Have you finished all of your shopping? Have you started yet? I know people that shop on the night before Christmas, but that's probably too stressful for me. I've gotten a lot of mine done, just a few more things left to do. I've got a sparkle red and silver manicure today to try and get in the spirit. Here it is!

Christmas Nails OPI Magazine Cover Mouse, Crown Me Already

Christmas Nails OPI Magazine Cover Mouse, Crown Me Already

I tried to do a bit of a glitter gradient. This is my first try at it. I think it looks pretty cute. I had someone ask me how much it cost to get my nails done. Hopefully they weren't going to follow up with, "well, you paid too much"! Haha! But I like to experiment and hopefully this turned out alright! I love the combination of the "gritty" sand finish with the sparkly glitter on top.

Hope you're doing well, and have a great day! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment