Saturday, December 28, 2013

Serum No. 5: Burning Orchid

 Happy Saturday!

I've got a glow in the dark top coat today, and I'm pretty excited about it. Very, actually. This sent me into more squealing fests in the bathroom haha.
I'd been waiting on purchasing Burning Orchid for awhile, but it was sold out. Once I got an email notification saying it was back in stock, I rushed to grab it. Woo hoo!


Serum no 5 burning orchid blue glow in the darkPretty Serious Atomic Brain Purple Polish


I've got 3 coats over Atomic Brain on the left, and just a picture of Atomic Brain on the right so you can see how this looks on. It adds a milky glaze to whatever you put it over. Formula is good, not exceptionally perfect, but it builds up and doesn't have any goopy weirdness to it. You can build it, but I personally don't like what it looks like by itself. To each their own though! But bonus, it glows, and it's a blue glow too!

Serum no 5 burning orchid blue glow in the darkSerum no 5 burning orchid blue glow in the dark

I took the second picture after I stood out in the sun for a minute or so, so the glow is a bit stronger. I'm such a sucker for a glow in the dark polish, it gets me all kinds of excited. Squealing in the dark in the bathroom is such a strange, silly experience.
I bought this on Serum No. 5's website! Hope you enjoy glow in the darks as much as I do!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment