Friday, December 6, 2013

Different Dimension: Orbital

Hi and Happy Friday!

I've actually got a great memory of this next nail polish. I actually wore this one while I was getting my scuba certification! A friend of mine was looking at my nails and said they looked like little galaxies, so I think Different Dimension nailed it (no pun intended, I promise!). Here is Orbital:


Different Dimension Orbital

Different Dimension Orbital

Different Dimension Orbital



This is a blue, pink, purple and teal hex glitter. I've got this layered over one coat of a black polish. It's mostly buildable on it's own, but I prefer to layer it, as its less thick and a bit easier to handle this way, as it's a grey jelly base. It's a little bit bumpy, even with a top coat. I like this one a lot, it really does look like a mini galaxy on the nail. 

I bought this on Different Dimension's Etsy page. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment