Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas! Water Marbling!

Hi Everyone!
Happy Holidays! I haven't had a chance to post for the past few days, I've been busy eating myself into oblivion! Haha!
A few days ago I decided to try water marbling for the first time. I did a green and red marble for Christmas. Here are the results!


Water Marbling Christmas Holiday Nails


Water Marbling Christmas Holiday Nails

I have closeups and thoughts after the jump!




Water Marbling Christmas Holiday Nails

Water Marbling Christmas Holiday Nails

Water Marbling Christmas Holiday Nails

Water Marbling Christmas Holiday Nails


This was a picture heavy post, so sorry about that. Every nail turned out differently, so I took a lot of pictures. I can't decide which one I liked best, I think the whole thing turned out really cool!
I used OPI Danke-Shiney Red and Zoya Holly for this.
It takes a decent amount of practice, but it was fun to do. I'll probably do more of this!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you continue to have a nice holiday break!

No comments:

Post a Comment