Wednesday, March 26, 2014

China Glaze Holiday Polishes

Hey Everyone!

Yeah I know I'm late on these, if you wanted to see these when they actually came out, but I think a lot of bloggers have pictures of them because they aren't that hard to grab! I still want to have pictures up for my own use, and yours too, so I'm posting these! Better late than never, I think ^_^

I only have four of these, and of course, one is a gold. I swear, I'm not really sure how many times I have to tell myself that golds look odd on my skin before it will sink in!


I've got more pictures and reviews after the jump!


Put a Bow On It is a purple glitter - 3 coats

China Glaze Put a Bow On It

China Glaze Put a Bow On It

Mingle With Kringle is a gold metallic - 2 coats

China Glaze Mingle With Kringle
(I disliked this color enough that I only ended up keeping this close up shot)

So Blue Without You is a blue foil - 2 coats

China Glaze So Blue Without You

China Glaze So Blue Without You

Elfin' Around is a coral-red foil



While the finishes on these are all different, I liked each of their respective formulas. I don't think I had any issues with any of these. I think the robin's egg blue is an unexpected color for a holiday collection, so I appreciate that in the color scheme. Ditto for the coral red, even though it doesn't look quite coral in the pictures. It's a little more orange in person, which I like. It's not a classic red. And hey look, there's a purple polish in there. I like it! I actually like China Glaze glitters, so I wasn't surprised to enjoy this one either. Lastly, poor Mingle With Kringle never stood a chance, this is the type of gold that just won't even look good on me. It's a nice formula though, so don't shy away if you like the color! 

These are only a few months old, so I suspect you can find them pretty easily online still.
Anyone else have any of these? I'm sure someone does, by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment