Thursday, March 13, 2014

China Glaze Side Saddle

Hello Again!

I took some time off! I've actually missed posting on here, and thanks to some inspiration today, I'm going to start back. I've been a bit down, so I hope posting some regularly will help to pick my spirits up! I don't think I have any regular followers, so I can't really say I hope you've all been well, like I know you, but I do hope you're at least having a good week!

I've got a short post today, nothing fancy. I found this one awhile ago, but I never did post it. This is China Glaze's Side Saddle. It's old and I'm betting if you like CG, you've seen this one before. If not, you're in for a treat because it's nice! Here is Side Saddle:


China Glaze Side Saddle
Lighting: Sunlight

China Glaze Side Saddle
Lighting: Shade
I remember having to do three coats of this because it's patchy, and even with three it had a slight patchiness around the tops to it. I'm not even really sure how to describe this one, in terms of color. Burgundy reddish brown? It's got some shimmer to it, which you can see a bit in the sunlight picture. It's a good fall color, for sure. I better post these fall colors before spring rolls around!
This is one old, but you can still purchase it from places like Head2Toe Beauty. What do you think of this one? Maybe I'll start posting some of my older polishes on Thursday and call it throwback Thursday nail day, until I can get all of my bottles swatched..
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment