Friday, March 14, 2014

Zoya Normani

Hello Again,

Happy Friday to you. I'm actually sick today. I've felt pretty bad ever since I ate crab meat and had an allergic reaction to it the other day. That's unfortunate because I think crab meat is delicious, so I'm pretty bummed out to know I won't be able to eat it anymore :(

Anyway, I'm going to do something a bit different for this post. Usually, when we post swatches of things up on our blogs, we like to show you a freshly painted manicure so you can really see a polish at it's best. Well, today I'm going to show you what a polish looks like after a week of wear. Behold, the lasting power of Zoya's Normani!

Zoya Normani

I've got a few  more (color accurate) pictures after the jump.



Zoya Normani
This picture is the most color accurate. This is definitely a sable colored polish, with more pink tones than the other pictures show.

Zoya Normani
This is a good color depiction for what this polish looks like in shade or not in direct sunlight

 For a week of wear, that's looking pretty good, I think. My profession is such that I spend most of my day whacking away at a keyboard, so I would definitely expect to see some tip wear, and I do. My nails are relatively short, which also helps on the wear, but I'm actually quite impressed that I see only this minor chipping.
This is one of Zoya's newer colors for spring. I love Zoya cremes, in part for the formula they use, but also because most of the cremes I've worn last like this.
Please excuse the unconventional post like this, but I like to post the good and the "bad" (although this really isn't bad) so you can see for yourself how a polish is going to hold up.
This is 2 coats of Normani. You can purchase this direct from Zoya's website, or at a salon or Ulta.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment