Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Zoya Payton

Hello Again!

Today I've got Zoya's Payton for you. This one was a frustrating one to review because the color and sparkle are great, but I'm not quite sold on the formula. First, the good part. Check out more pictures after the jump!

Zoya Payton



Zoya Payton


Zoya Payton


Zoya Payton

I really like this color. It's purple so it really shouldn't come as any surprise, right? And the holo glitter bits are quite nice out in the sun, really. I'm just not that crazy about the formula. It was just so patchy, I found that even after the 3rd coat, it had some patchy issues. It doesn't really seem like that in the pictures, and maybe I'm being overly picky, but still.
It's hard to resist this, even with the formula issue. I'm kinda dying over how sparkly this is, even knowing that I don't like the formula!!

I bought this straight from Zoya's website, but I know that you can also purchase Zoya products at salons and Ulta. This came out with last year's winter collection, so it shouldn't be too hard to grab, if you don't have it. Would you still wear a color like this, even with a so-so formula?

No comments:

Post a Comment