Saturday, November 16, 2013

China Glaze Autumn Nights: Rendezvous With You and Tongue in Chic

Hi there!

I've got two polishes from China Glaze's Autumn Nights collection, Rendezvous With You and Tongue in Chic. China Glaze released a fairly large fall collection, but I've been snagging up lots of polishes from different collections, and I wanted to give my wallet a break so I just purchased two.. I'm trying to be good, but it's hard! I've got more pictures after the jump:

China Glaze Rendezvous With YouChina Glaze Tongue in Chic


Rendezvous With You is an eggplant purple foil with silvery bits. Sigh. Purples.

China Glaze Rendezvous With You

China Glaze Rendezvous With You

China Glaze Rendezvous With You

China Glaze Tongue In Chic

China Glaze Tongue in Chic


Okay, seriously, I'm in love with Rendezvous With You. What a gorgeous purple.
Formula wise, they're both fantastic. Both of these are probably opaque in one coat, but I used two out of habit.
I like Rendezvous With You's almost foily look to it, and I like the pop the silver in it gives. It makes the purple look a little less dark and vampy. This is one of my favorite recent purchases.
If you liked Giovanna from Zoya's fall collection, Tongue in Chic is fairly similar, less teal in the green but same idea. Tongue in Chic has a tiny bit of frostiness to it, you can tell in the first picture up there, but I still like it.
You can purchase China Glaze products at Ulta and at Head2ToeBeauty, if you're wanting to purchase online. Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment