Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Femme Fatale Coldwraith

Helloo!

I've got one of my favorite indie polishes. This is probably the polish that got me started on indies.

Today, I have Femme Fatale's Coldwraith. I'm really excited about this one. A little something about these polishes, before the pictures. One of my favorite things about Femme Fatale is that a lot of their polishes are named for things from World of Warcraft. This is a cold wraith from the game, if you're wondering. I really am SUCH a sucker for video game themed polish. I've been known to purchase polishes solely based on the fact that they were colors inspired by a game. Oh yes, I'm a nerd, it's true. But Femme Fatale makes such gorgeous glitters, you don't need to be a video game geek to love them. Take a look!

femme fatale coldwraith



I don't really like to use the word "stunning" that often, but this polish, in real life, is stunning, I think. It's packed with silver and blue hex glitter, tons of blue shimmery glitter, and well yeah, just look.


femme fatale coldwraith

femme fatale coldwraith
Coldwraith - Shade


I just really love this one. This is two coats over China Glaze's Blue Years Eve with two coats of OPI's top coat. I have to say, I'm really not a fan of this top coat, but my bottle of Seche Vite came in so I'll be using that.

Formula wise, if you're familiar with the indie glitters, it's pretty much just like that. This is a really thick kind of polish, very glitter packed. It's definitely buildable enough to be opaque without putting anything under it, but I'm not patient enough to wait, haha. I rarely ever wear blue on my nails, but it's not hard to make an exception for this. I think you'll probably want to wear a top coat over this, because it dries semi matte, and the glitter could very easily get caught on things.. I definitely like this with a bit of sparkle over top. Well, a lot of sparkle, actually.
I have several Femme Fatales, and I like all of them so I'll be posting pictures of them. I have a nice Thanksgiving combination I'll do with one soon. Isn't this polish awesome? I love it. I don't love my skin though, it's looking pretty scary with how dry it is..

Hey how 'bout them Flyers last night! A shutout versus the Senators, can you believe it? Wow. We could be coming back, right?? Here's hoping!

I purchased Coldwraith from Color4Nails since I'm in the States. You can buy this directly from Femme Fatale's website if you're in Australia. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment