Monday, November 18, 2013

Honey Rainbow Diamond Dust

(Edit! I want to dedicate this post to Wayne Simmonds' second goal of the season, because Wayne Simmonds is awesome.. Carry on)

Look Out!

I've got another purple polish. Shocker! This combination is my favorite in months, I love it so so much. This is from my first Honey Rainbow purchase, and I'm sure I'll be buying more, given how pleased I am.
This is Diamond Dust, from their Final Battle collection, which came out last month. So, let's tally, shall we? Purple polish? Check. Polish named after a video game? Check. Sparkley top coat effect? Check. It has my name all over it.



I have this layered over China Glaze's Rendezvous With You. I've seen this layered over black and it's gorgeous that way too, but I really like it over blues and blue-based purples.

I took tons of pictures!








Sigh. That's really nice, yeah. I especially like this over Rendezvous Over You because that has a lot of foily silver sparkle to it, which really enhances Diamond Dust. On its own, Diamond Dust is thin and probably not quite buildable for me, but I definitely love it layered. I actually layered it over other polishes, but I took so many pictures of this that I'm going to devote another post to the other polishes. Out of control!

Speaking of out of control, as I'm writing this, my main man Wayne Simmonds just scored in the Jets game, and my yells got a bit out of control. I probably sound like a cross between a rooster and a dying cow or something, everyone around here is used to it by now. Even the dogs are used to it, lol.

You can purchase Honey Rainbow products on their website! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment