Friday, November 8, 2013

China Glaze Blue Years Eve

Hello Again!

I've got China Glaze's Blue Years Eve today, mostly because I wanted to swatch it for anyone that's curious as to what it looks like. It's a fairly old polish, but I think the more the merrier when it comes to pictures of things to buy on the Internet. I used this as a base for one of my favorite indie polishes. Here is Blue Years Eve:


China Glaze Blue Years Eve

China Glaze Blue Years Eve



I used three coats for this, and it was still just a tad but bald in some areas. You can see the baldness near the cuticles of my nails in the sun picture. While I do love this color, it's very very pretty, it's a thin polish. I was surprised by how thin it was; I definitely wouldn't think that it would take 4 coats for full coverage based off of the color in the bottle. It's worth it though, I really do like this color.

I bought this from Head2Toe Beauty. They have really great prices on China Glaze polishes. I tend to get more than one polish when I order from them! I'll be posting the indie polish that I layered over this soon. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment