Saturday, November 23, 2013

Five Ways to Wear: Whimsical Ideas by Pam - Thanks!

Hi Everyone!

Thanksgiving is coming up soon, so I decided to dedicate a post to what I'll be wearing on my nails next week! I've got Whimsical Ideas by Pam's Thanks! today. I bought this back in October during the Halloween sale, but it's still available to purchase on her Facebook page!
This is a red, gold and orange glitter in a clear base. I like these types of polishes because I think they're super versatile. I spent a while trying to figure out what I liked this polish layered over best and I thought, "why don't I show this several ways just so you can see how nicely it pairs with a lot of colors!" Here's the end result:

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Thanks!

I'll explain the polishes after the jump!



Whimsical Ideas by Pam Thanks!
 Thanks! Over Zoya Channing, an orangey-red shimmer
Whimsical Ideas by Pam Thanks!
Thanks! over Model's Own Pinky Brown, a purple copper shifting duochrome
 
Whimsical Ideas by Pam Thanks!
Thanks! over OPI Black Onyx, a black creme

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Thanks!
Thanks! over Zoya Jem, a dark burgundy shimmer

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Thanks!
Thanks! over OPI Danke-shiney Red, a red shimmer

 Here's a final look:

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Thanks!

The red and red-orange bases ended up looking pretty similar here, and of the two I think I prefer the red, but I really love Danke-Shiney red, so that's probably why. The glitter combination in this would make this a nice Christmas polish too. I personally like it best over a darker purple color like Jem or Pinky Brown, because you can see all of the sparkles, and I think the mix pops over a purple more than a black. What do you think? :)

You can purchase Pam's polishes on her Facebook page, just search for Whimsical Ideas by Pam and check out all of her cute polishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment