Thursday, November 21, 2013

Zoya Jules

More Neutrals!

Today, Zoya's Jules. This is part of their permanent collection. I bought it during one of their buy 4 get 4s that they do every once in awhile. As an aside, if you enjoy Zoya polishes, I recommend that you sign up on their website for notifications because they'll let you know about their BOGOs (they tend to do deals like that every couple of months).

zoya jules

Check out more!



zoya jules

zoya jules

zoya jules
Shade Lighting
Oddly, I don't mind this shade on my skintone. Well, too much. What's up with me and gold polishes? Does this remind you a bit of China Glaze's Fast Track? Those two reminded me of one another, so I decided to do a comparison, which I'll be posting soon. I like the formula on this, thin but not runny or watery. This is two coats of Jules. Three coats will make it opaque. I love the gold shimmer here, which you can really see in that second picture.

You can purchase Zoya polish on their website and in Ulta and other salons. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment