Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Cult Nails Masquerade: Nail of the Day

Hi There!

Well, sorry to say I don't think you can buy this polish anymore, but I wanted to show a different way to wear it. This is Cult Nail's Masquerade, part of their Midnight Masquerade mini collection from this year. This is what Masquerade looks like normally:

Cult Nails Masquerade

There's a lot of green here, but you can see the purple a bit at this angle. To be honest, I'm not really crazy with this the way it is here. Quality wise, it's a good polish. Nice opacity and not too thin. But for me, it's a bit too much green and not enough purple. That's a shock.. I do love the pink/red flashes in it though. So I decided to layer it over Pretty Serious' Atomic Brain to get this:

Cult Nails MasqueradeCult Nails Masquerade


 Yeah, I really wouldn't think that those two colors would make that. This, I like much more. I'll end up wearing Masquerade probably on it's own to get used to having a green on my nails. I kinda like this combination for a Poison Ivy cosplay.. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment