Friday, November 8, 2013

Zoya Cashmeres and Satins

Hello Again!

I have three polishes that I purchased from Zoya's Cashmeres and Satins 2013 collection. I bought Channing, Giovanna and Maria Luisa. Check them out!

Zoya Channing
Channing: Fiery reddish-orange with a metallic finish.

Zoya Giovanna
 Giovanna: Tealish green with a metallic finish. This looks a bit more emerald green in person.

Zoya Maria Luisa
 Maria Luisa: Gold flake top coat. This is one coat over Giovanna.

Both Channing and Giovanna are nicely opaque in two coats, and both are just barely frosty looking. They show the smallest hint of brush strokes, but they aren't true frosts by any means. Maria Luisa is an awesome gold flake top coat, loaded with glitter. One coat yields quite a bit of glitter. I think you could build this up to be pretty much opaque, but I like it layered over other polishes best.
I tried putting Maria Luisa (I REALLY want to keep calling this Maria Lucia, I've typed that about 5 times now) over Channing, but the two colors were a bit too similar, it didn't really show up well in photos.

I took these photos indoors, I usually do outdoor shots, wanted to experiment and try something a bit different with lighting. 

You can purchase all three of these, and the rest of the collection at Zoya's website.
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment