Sunday, November 10, 2013

OPI A Butterfly Moment

Hello Again!

I think it might be neutrals week this week!

I'm attending a conference next week and I was going through my stash trying to figure out what I'm going to wear on my nails (of course, I'm worried about my nails, right?). Since I'm hoping to make a good impression, I'm thinking it needs to be something a little less.. bright. So I'll be posting some neutral shades this week, since I decided to swatch most of the neutrals I own to decide. First up, OPI's A Butterfly Moment. This was part of Mariah Carey's collection from earlier this year:

OPI A Butterfly Moment
A Butterfly Moment


Check out all of the pictures after the jump!


A Butterfly Moment is a peachy pink shimmer/frost. Don't you love that description? Lol. Well, it's a bit hard to describe, but luckily a picture is worth a lot more than a description!

OPI A Butterfly Moment
 
OPI A Butterfly Moment
OPI A Butterfly Moment

OPI A Butterfly Moment


 I love how feminine and delicate this one is on. Normally I like for my polish to be pretty much opaque, but for a neutral shade like this, I actually don't mind a little nail showing through at all. This is two coats for a mostly opaque finish. The consistency of this was pretty great, I find that OPI normally makes a really great polish and this is no exception. I really like this.

This collection came out earlier this year, but you can still find this one online at Amazon.

So hey, how 'bout them Eagles AND Flyers this weekend, eh? Well, I gotta stay positive. I love my teams despite how well they play. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment