Monday, November 4, 2013

Color Club Halo-Graphic

Hi Everyone!

This was my first time taking pictures of a holographic nail polish. I had a pretty good time trying to capture all that rainbow goodness! Today I've got Color Club's Halo-graphic. It's pretty unassuming indoors and in the shade, but outdoors, it's got a really strong holo effect. Check it out!

Color Club Halo-graphic


Color Club Halo-graphic


Color Club Halo-graphic


I noticed outside that I had a bit of polish on my cuticles, so sorry about that. It's hard to tell inside! Aside from that, wow, that's one of the strongest holos I've seen. I like that this one is like a business inside, party outside kind of polish. I think you could really get away with this if you work in a stricter, more professional kind of environment.

This is two coats. I haven't been using a top coat because I'm waiting to get my bottle of Seche Vite in. I have an OPI top coat, but I don't really like it that much. Holos tend to chip on me easier than other types of polish, so it's probably a good idea to wear one with this.

I purchased Halo-graphic at Llarowe, but I've also seen it up at Head2Toe Beauty. I like and have purchased from both of these sites. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment